Limited tours run from 9am – 4pm daily. They depart every hour on the hour. If guests disembark, there will be an hour wait for the next vehicle.
There are 2 stops: JFK Gravesite and Memorial Drive by the Amphitheater.
The Changing of the Guard, Memorial Amphitheater, Arlington House and Iwo Jima remain closed to the public.
No weekend route currently available.
Safety Measures During Post-Covid Period
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority.
• We have roped off specific seats on the trolley to maintain social distancing.
• We request that family members stay together in groups of two.
• Face coverings are required to be worn by all staff and guests over the age of six (6) per city code.
• Our company is committed to maintaining clean, disinfected vehicles for your safety.
• We utilize a deep disinfectant nightly on all surfaces inside the vehicle and utilize a multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant as recommended by the CDC for all touch points in the vehicle during the day between tours.
• Hand sanitizer is available at stop #1 before boarding the trams.
• We’re enhancing our cleaning procedures at our sales depots and encourage guests to use cashless transactions.
While we want you to enjoy your tour, relax and have fun, it is our goal that you do this in a safe environment. We are glad you chose to tour with us.
Arlington National Cemetery Tours is taking enhanced safety and health measures for the benefit of our guests. Inherent risks to COVID-19 exist in any place where people are gathered. By using our services, you voluntarily assume all risks rising out of or resulting from exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are you screening employees?
We have a set screening protocol for all employees. Any employee who feels ill or demonstrates COVID symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to enter any facilities or work their shift. All of our drivers are provided with masks and are required to wear them whenever they are within 6’ of any other person.
Will masks be required?
Face coverings are required to be worn by all staff and guests over the age of six (6) per city code. If needed, they are available for purchase at the gift shop prior to entering onto the Cemetery grounds. Guests are not allowed to enter the Cemetery without a mask.
How are you cleaning/sanitizing the trolleys?
Our company already has an industry leading cleaning protocol. Vehicles are cleaned on a daily basis. In response to the COVID-19 situation, we have augmented this robust cleaning procedure with a disinfecting and sanitizing protocol. After the aforementioned cleaning is concluded, the vehicles are disinfected in their entirety using an EPA recommended solution effective in killing COVID-19 on contact. Additionally, our vehicles are sanitized at frequent regular intervals throughout the day on key touch points throughout the vehicle using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
How will you enforce social distancing?
We are limiting our seating capacity on our tours in order to assure appropriate social distancing between any participants. We will reduce our capacity and arrange the seating layout to assure appropriate distancing. Seats between parties will be chained off and not available for seating.
How will you handle groups and charters?
Groups and charters are not available at this time.